“Artificial Intelligence is not a threat to the human race but an imperative tool to embrace.”
This sounded so right while brewing a life in 2018 because AI has transformed the way people now communicate and do their things. In fact, application of this technology is robust in the arena of Public Relations.
With a bigger database and better understanding, AI is ubiquitous in the PR industry, helping in reputation management to its best. The superlative evidence is JoTo Pro’s AI is having a revolutionary impact on its organization.
Wanna know how? There you go!
Artificial Intelligence with its power knows to comprehend the digital DNA way better than the human brain. Taking aid of this advantage, PR professionals of JoTo Pro is creating a fine-tune message for their audience base.
So, what’s the unique outcome? Well, the agency is optimizing more and more advertisings and offerings curated for the individual customer. And guess the catch point now!! All these are done in real time producing higher results.
Read on further to know how this company is managing public relations with the electronic cells of Artificial Intelligence:
- Ready-made email, social media post and blog scheduling and distribution are done with the joint collaboration of human hands and AI.
- From media contact to reputation management, campaigns to advertisements, collecting data is a mandatory and daunting task too. AI implication made it simpler. Moreover JoTo Pro also gets to manipulate its database through the intelligent retrieval process.
- Additionally, it also helps in the gathering of research data and consumer surveys.
- Scanning the web for the client is an important aspect of public relations which is again AI does.
- Lastly, JoTo Pro takes the aid of artificial intelligence for crisis planning and simulations in times of need.
A bit more insights for you!
The advantages of AI in citing out the influencers and journalists are allowing public relations to prosper with mutually beneficial relationships with their clients. Even Joto Pro is now able to successfully generate content related to Associated Press (AP) with faster and better decision.
However, are you still breathing out a doubt that AI might be a hindrance to PR job culture?
Relax and bust out the myth! JoTo Pro, a PR company itself has proved AI in PR is a noble way to increase more job opportunities. By leveraging improvised tools in combination with a human brain, it is going to have a tremendous positive influence in PR and marketing.
So, now you know why this AI is becoming omnipresent not only in JoTo Pro but the entire PR industry.